Straberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe: A mocktail should be well-balanced just as a cocktail should be. Instead of spirits, the base could be flavored seltzer, club soda, or fruit juice. In this mocktail we are using kombucha, a fermented tea that is low in sugar and contains gut healthy probiotics. The fermented flavor of kombucha is reminiscent of beer or wine so you’ll feel like you’re sipping on the real thing, except it’s healthy, and it will keep you on track for dry January. Ditching alcohol has never been so delicious.
Yield: 2 Mocktails
- 4 mint leaves, stems removed
- ¾ cup of fresh strawberries, stems removed and sliced
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice
- 4 oz. of sparkling water or club soda
- 12 oz. of kombucha (I used GT’s Original)
- 1 cup ice
- Berries and mint for garnish
- In a small bowl, muddle the mint, strawberries and lime juice until it forms a puree. This step can also be done in a food processor or blender.
- Divide the puree among 2 cocktail glasses
- Add 6 ounces of kombucha and 2 ounces of sparkling water per glass. Fill the rest with ice.
- Stir, sip and enjoy
BLNCD TIP: If you prefer your Strawberry Mojito mocktail on the sweeter side, you can add ½ tsp of sugar when muddling the strawberries or add simple syrup to taste.